Following the unprecedented successes and landmark achievements of the previous Four (4) editions of the MID Fashion show, the wheels are now in motion for the MID Fashion Show 2017. The forthcoming Season V of the event is scheduled to hold on Sunday 30th, April, at the Abuja Hall of the prestigious Abuja International Conference Centre.
In the course of the past four (4) seasons of the event, we are honored to have hosted top female Muslim personalities in Nigeria amongst who are:
- Hajia Dr. Amina Namadi Sambo, The Wife Of The Former Vice President Of Nigeria
- Dr Zainab Shinkafi Bagudu, First Lady Of Kebbi State
- Hajia, Aisha Dukku, Former Minister Of Education
- Hajia Mulikat Adeola Akande, Former Majority Leader Of House Of Representative
- Senators, Honorables, Corporate Executives, Professionals, Socialites, Fashionistas And Upscale Consumers
Top International Clothing brands such as Vlisco (Netherlands), Lawung (United Kingdom), Silk Route (United Kingdom), Modestly Active (United Kingdom), Aab (United Kingdom), Mybatua (India), Bokitta (Lebanon), Capsters (Netherlands), Artizara (United States), Friniggi(Botswana) and other indigenous brands, have participated and explored the platform of the event to introduce their brand/new collections to the Nigerian audience.
Join us as we hope to make Nigeria the hub of Islamic/modest fashion in Africa. This year promises to be bigger and better!